Monday, May 20, 2024

Missionary April

I am so grateful for all the pictures that Xander posts on a weekly basis. We miss him so much so it's so fun to see all the good work he's doing. 

He and other missionaries were able to attend the Saturday evening session of General Conference which was definitely a special treat. Amazingly enough, Mike Brady, who was in attendance as well, kept an eye out for him and was actually able to spot him!
The group picture.
Elder Pierce and Elder Bingham.
This picture was posted on the Missionary Moms Facebook page and I was alerted to it by several members in my ward.The post said: "Anybody recognize these two? Elder Bingham and Elder Pierce (Utah Orem mission) enjoyed their wings! You did good, Mommas! Of course I had to leave a thank you for taking good care of my son and how much he loves wings and she replied, "He sure does!"
Zone Conference.
I was so proud of Xander for actually finding the camera and appearing in more than just one picture!
You can barely spot him, which is unusual for Xander, but A for effort!
Love our Monday talks!
This was special. My childhood friend Amy, who lives in Pleasant Grove, actually saw him and recognized him from my Facebook posts. She was sweet enough to make sure to grab a picture with him and then sent me the sweetest message about Xander: "It might sound strange, but it's almost as if I could sense his goodness, in the minute conversation we had...that hasn't happened to me in quite some time. I loved that he had The Book of Mormon ready to hold up for a picture, but also to give to someone, should the opportunity and prompting come along. It was fun to recognize him." Obvioulsy it made my day to receive those kind words!

No comments:

Post a Comment