Thursday, June 6, 2024

Ashlyn Turns 17!

Ashlyn had her birthday dinner at Noodles which was super tasty! The lady working there took really good care of us and was such a sweetie. She complemented us before we left, telling us we were the kindest customers she's ever had. David stayed at home with Savannah but I made sure to bring them home some dinner.
Then it was back to the Clark's house for gifts, cake and ice cream.
Ash got lots of fun gifts, including two new pairs of really cute shoes. Heidi and I were joking beforehand about how popular the New Balance shoes are right now with teens when they're really old man shoes and that Dad loved his. When Ashlyn opened them and was showing them to everyone, Heidi asked Larry if he liked her new shoes, ha ha! But honestly, I really loved them, especially the color. I tried them on a little later and told Ashlyn I was going to have to borrow them sometime to which she readily agreed, saying I would be the stylish sub sporting them around the high school.
These family get togethers are just the best!
Time for some cake!
This has to be my favorite picture of the night!
Loved celebrating our Ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment