Monday, October 14, 2024

A Week of Two-a-Days!

I know it's not Noah's favorite part of the football season but I so enjoy Two-a-Days because I love spending time with the other football moms and enjoy feeding the boys! 
Let's get this party started!
Our D Line boys!
Love seeing my Noah every day. And Coach Grothjan has said some really great things about him and the progress he's made.
Go D Line!!
Such a fun group of moms each day!
I also made sure to get a D Line group picture every day! What these boys put up with, ha ha! But they always smiled for me. Except Jack.
Another perk - seeing my Ash!
The trainers even sent me a few pictures of Noah on the field.
Another fun day and more pictures!
So glad Noah is staying so well hydrated off the field.
These guys are always super hungry when they come in and always so polite.
We spotted Kellan at freshman orientation.
Enjoying some afternoon popsicles.
The final day!
One final shot of these great D Line guys...
and one final picture with my Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment