Thursday, October 3, 2024

Time for Two-a-Days!

August 1st means Two-a-Days! And while the boys are busy with football, the moms are busy preparing lunch! It was so fun to get back at it! Feeding these boys is one of my favorite things to do.
A new job for me - pickle lady. Apparently I was the only one willing to put on a glove and hand out pickles!
These football moms are so much fun!
Bonus this football season - my sweet Ash is a trainer! So I get to see her all the time and she has made some really great friends that I adore as well.
Some hungry boys!
Go D line!
My Noah! I can't believe this is his final year of high school football!
Liv and the pickle juice she despises but is forced to carry back to the training room so they can make pickle juice shots.
One more hug from my Ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment