Wednesday, July 17, 2024

June Fun

Book Club for June! While picking out our dessert at DLM, we ran into some of Ciara's friends, one I know - Miss Brookie Cookie! I couldn't believe how tall she's gotten so we had to take a selfie to make sure I was still a little taller.
The book for June was Dune (and not because it rhymes, ha ha). We both love the movies so thought it would be fun to read it. Super great read though we both agreed we were really glad we had seen the movies first, otherwise we might have been a little lost.
This little cutie won the Jump Off competition at her cheer camp! So proud of her!!
The face Cleo makes when she's getting her arms rubbed!
YW movie night at my house for those girls who didn't go on the Stake Bike Trek. My class was in charge and picked The Emperor's New Groove which I was excited about because I've never seen it. And at the end of the night, I still haven't - we leaders ended up sitting at the table and chatting the whole time.
Picture shenanigans outside!
Another trip to Graeters to grab some Banana Chip ice cream before it's gone - and this time they had it! Delicious!!
More summer movies - The Watchers and A Quiet Place: Day One.
Pool afternoons at the Clarks.
Gorgeous sunsets and lightning bugs.
A photo shoot with Cleo that did not go as expected. Lots of wet kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment