Monday, July 23, 2012

Camping and Fishing

Monday afternoon David and the kids, along with Dave, Dan, Cherish, and their dogs headed up to the Uintas to do some camping and fishing. The kids had a great time! Xander ended up being the winner, catching 9 fish, with Savannah close behind with 7. Noah even caught a few!
Camping just wouldn't be complete without enjoying smores around the campfire!
And just in case they had wanted to do a little hunting the kids made their very own bows. The camping overnighter turned out to be one of the highlights of our Utah vacation, at least for the kids.
Camping is not my thing so I enjoyed a wonderful evening with my sister Kelly, her husband Jared, and little Aveleen. We got Cafe Rio for dinner, watched a movie, and enjoyed some great conversations. I slept in the next morning and did some reading in Kelly's beautiful library. I think I enjoyed my time with my sister as much as the kids enjoyed the great outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment