Monday, November 4, 2019

Our Fun Mornings

Another month of wonderful early morning seminary!  With Easter right around the corner, I felt like an Easter egg hunt was a must!
This team gathered their eggs more quickly and Felix declared them the winners even though it wasn't a race, ha ha.
President Brady stopped in one morning and had a great discussion with the kids, answering any and all questions they had for him.
It wasn't too many because we still had time for a game!
The winners got to pick their donuts first and then the rest joined in as we celebrated Felix's birthday. He even wore the new "guy" birthday hat!
This might be the best picture I took all year! Emily copying Harrison's eyebrows never fails to get me laughing!
Reading the leaves is the highlight of each week. I love what the kids are learning for themselves.
We spent a few mornings reading about and pondering Joseph's experience in Liberty Jail.
I even tried to make one of the rooms a little similar in conditions...low lights and frigid air from the open windows. Truly nothing I could have done could compare to what those men went through but hopefully it got them thinking.
I try to give the kids plenty of opportunities to teach the class and they always rise to the occasion...
sometimes in very humorous ways!
I love when their presentation includes new artwork for the classroom!
Keepin' our Fridays more fun and active while they learn their doctrinal mastery. At least they're awake!!
Still lovin' our breakfasts!
Our baby foxes are growing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment