Sunday, December 5, 2021

Christmas Eve 2019

Time to head to Cincinnati for Christmas!!
Preparing for one of our favorite meals of the year.
I absolutely love this picture of my dad!
I even helped him prepare the steak this year. Mine was a very important role - holding the flashlight.
The kids table...
me and my silly niece...
and the adult table. We always love pausing from our own conversations and listenting to what the kids are talking about at their table. They're always extremely loud and laugh a lot.
When the kids came and told us they wanted to act out the nativity as part of our Christmas Eve program we were all a little nervous but they did a great job keeping on point and appropriate.
Our Christmas Eve is steeped in tradition - scripture reading, singing carols, and listening to a few Christmas stories, including Twas the Night Before Christmas read by my dad.
Some beautiful pictures of the kids in front of the tree.
The last tradition of the evening - opening Christmas jammies.

 

Another wonderful Christmas Eve spent with the ones we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment