Thursday, March 21, 2024

The Rest of February

A bunch of fun moments from the rest of February! 

Love spending time with my Noah. He was even willing to go see the movie Migration with me! As we turned into the parking lot, a geese was laying right in the middle of the lane, blocking my way. Noah commented, "Mom, you almost ended his migration!" He's too funny!
The young women painted Books of Mormon and they turned out so cute!
My cute Cleo who always naps with me in the afternoon.
Subbing moments! Always have to sneak a picture of my Noah when I have him in class.
And I had several of Xander's buddies in class so I had them write little notes to him and then pose for a picture.
I chose "In Cold Blood" by Truman Capote for our book club book. Although really well written, we all agreed that we'd never read it. The story is haunting and just tremendously sad. Chelsea had listened to a podcast about Truman Capote and related all this interesting stuff she had learned about him which really added to our book club discussion.
And of course Mondays remain my favorite day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment