Sunday, November 18, 2012

Noah's New Look

Boy, was it hard for me when Xander decided that he really wanted a faux-hawk. I have always been so conservative and didn't think I could handle anything outside of the conservative missionary haircut.  But Xander sure did look cute and I learned to love it. Now there's Noah - ever since he saw his cousin Kellan's mohawk that was all he wanted. So yes, I caved and once again am pleasantly surprised.
The casual look:
A little more dapper!
The day after Noah got his mohawk we were at Xander's soccer game and a little friend of Noah's ran up to his mom and said, "I want a mohawk just like Noah!"  Little Noah, starting a trend among his peers! Never thought I'd like it but it totally fits Noah's personality.

1 comment:

  1. I finally remembered you had a NEW blog address! Now I've been catching up on you and your cute family. Love the hair! Hope you guys are having a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete