Friday, March 1, 2013

Scouts!

When Xander turned 8 he joined the cub scout troop at our church and he has absolutely loved every outing and meeting that he's been to. One of the first activities that he got to participate in was a visit to the local police station. The den leaders were kind enough to allow Noah to tag along as well since Noah wants to be a policeman when he grows up. My boys had a blast!

Meeting with two officers to learn a little about a policeman's job.
In the juvenile cell. Although the boys were clowning around here I think they realized how horrible it would be to actually have to be in one of these cells for real.
Touring the rest of the station.
A must - posing with one of the police cars!
The boys had a great time, especially my little Noah. He can't wait to grow up and have me drop him off at work at the police station. He's too funny!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! I can't believe Noah Xander is old enough to be in Cub Scouts. And I love that Noah is going to have you drop him off at the police station for work!

    ReplyDelete