Tuesday, September 10, 2013

First Day

All too soon the first day of school was here! Thank goodness Xander and Noah were both excited to go back. Savannah wasn't too thrilled but only because we had had such a fun summer and she didn't want to see it end. A pancake breakfast, courtesy of David, got their first day started off right!
The traditional "First Day of School" picture. If only I could get the kids to stop making rabbit ears! Savannah is starting 6th grade (homeschool), Xander is now in 3rd, and Noah is a big 1st grader.
The long walk to the bus stop.
And there they go!

When I picked them up later that day they were both so excited to tell me all about their fabulous first day. Seems that the new school year is off to a good start!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for back to school!!! I am sure you are busier than ever homeschooling Sav. I can't wait for you to blog about it some.... The education system scares both Dan and I. Thank heavens we have some time before Cameron is school age, but it will go fast! Homeschool might be a real option!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing these pictures, especially the one with Noah puckering up his lips! Too funny. I am glad to read that Xander and Noah were excited to go back to school. And I am sure Savannah is being well educated by her mama!

    ReplyDelete