Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Pumpkin Patch

Our fall months are always extremely busy and I was having a hard time figuring out when I would fit in a trip to the pumpkin patch with the kids. Then one day I saw on Facebook that the little preschool that several moms in our ward had formed was having a pumpkin patch field trip and had opened it up to anyone who might want to join them. Guess what? Savannah and I crashed that party!!
Hanging with the preschool kids!
Addie (who I used to watch) and Libby, two of our favorite preschoolers. They love Savannah and were so excited that she had come on the field trip.
Picking out the perfect little pumpkin.
Enjoying the yummy cider. The little boy sitting next to Savannah had insisted on sitting next to her on the hay ride and holding her hand.  He definitely had a little crush!

Okay, so we went on a field trip with preschoolers...we had a blast and I got at least one of my kids to the pumpkin patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment