Sunday, February 9, 2014

Good Times in Cinci

We weren't in Cincinnati very long but the kids were still able to soak up a ton of fun with their cousins. Due to the bitter cold, all our activities were spent indoors. There was A LOT of Wii playing going on. And no, I have no idea what is on Kellan's head but since there was a lot of dress up going on as well, I'm going to assume it had something to do with that!
They even roped in Uncle Bryan from time to time.
With visions of Pinterest-inspired gingerbread houses dancing through my head, we attempted to make our own masterpieces.
Actually, about 5 minutes in we realized we were in way over our heads and were willing to settle for 4 graham crackers sticking together!
Ummm, yeah, I don't even know what to say. We are obviously not crafty people!
Our best house! It stayed together long enough for me to take a picture! Inspiring, isn't it?
Noah just gave up and said he was making a gingerbread bowl. 
We did much better with the gingerbread men.
Honestly, though, how can you screw those up?
The kids made about a million rubber band bracelets!
And we all learned how to knit from Uncle Bryan. Just kidding!  But seriously, is this not the best picture ever?!?!
Tons more wonderful memories! I'm so grateful we were able to spend the Christmas holiday with our Ohio family!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I thought you would not post that picture of me "knitting!" But that's ok! What a great time I had with your family over Christmas break. I truly cherish the memories we made. I was so happy you could make it to Cinci!! Great pics and a great post!!

    ReplyDelete