Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Easter Bunny Day 2015

Due to a very ill-timed (too bummed to have a pun intended) stomach flu, our family missed out on the amazing, fun-filled spring break road trip that I had been planning for months. I was crushed and devastated and beyond sad about it but I was determined to make the best of it. I quickly contacted the Easter Bunny to let him know that we would actually be at home Easter weekend and would welcome his visit. Thank goodness he didn't let me down!
The kids were thrilled with their Easter baskets! Savannah got a gift card to American Eagle;
Xander got a new Lego set;
and the Halo guys put a huge smile on Noah's face!
With baskets in hand, the kids were anxious to get started.
Ready...set...hunt!
Time to sort through all the eggs to see what they got!
Lots of candy...
and money is always nice!

Another great Easter Bunny Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment