Friday, May 15, 2015

We Love to See the Temple

Having been inspired by pictures I had seen on Pinterest, I was anxious to get Noah down to the temple for some pre-baptism photos so we took advantage of no meetings for David after Stake Conference and headed down to DC. It was an absolutely gorgeous spring day and there was hardly anyone at the temple. I am definitely not the greatest photographer and one of these days I will get around to reading up on all the ins and outs of my camera to get even better pictures but I really wasn't that disappointed with the pictures we did get. Noah was an excellent participant for all my ideas!
This turned out to be my favorite and we used it on his baptismal program.
Of course I had to grab pictures of all my kids too! This one might have to replace the current DC temple picture in our temple collage - love it.
A quiet moment.
I absolutely love this one of these two cuties.
His pose here is too much!
The blossoms were just making an appearance and were absolutely beautiful!
Noah had gotten tired of pictures by this point and was off running amok on temple grounds. These two, however, were still willing to pose nicely.
Both Savannah and Xander wanted to try out their photographer skills as well and took about fifty pictures of me and David sitting together. Out of all the pictures they took, this one was the only decent one. 
Some final individual shots...
and then we checked out the visitor's center.

While there we got to watch the new movie Meet the Mormons which we all loved. It was such a wonderful Sabbath afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment