Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Noah's Class Party

As the school year came to a close, the boys had their end of year class parties. Noah's was on Monday, June 15th, a date that really should have had the kids already out of school. Gotta love those snow days! Noah, his best buddy Miles, and I got to hang out together eating lunch. These two are quite a pair!
My cheese-vampire, Noah.
Noah quickly gobbled down his food and then wrote me a story.
And then it was time for pictures with his crazy classmates...
and his sweet, wonderful teacher, Ms. Koehler. Noah absolutely adores her!
Photo bombing the girls' picture...
a final class photo...

and then it was time to get his limbo on!
That face...
and those lips!!
Hilarious!
That is one crazy little 2nd grade class!

Later that evening I started to feel pretty crummy. That crumminess turned into some kind of yucky cold/sinus thing that had me in bed sleeping for the next three days. Unfortunately on one of those days was Xander's class party which I ended up missing. I honestly tried but just could not drag myself out of bed. I felt so bad but such is life. Thank goodness Xander is such an understanding guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment