Friday, October 16, 2015

Cinci Summer

Ahhh, our lazy days in Cincinnati. The kids spend most of their time in the pool and I lounge by the pool, reading, snacking, and taking pictures of all their antics. It's wonderful!
With shouts of "Mom, watch this!" the kids give me an eyeful of dives, jumps, and cannonballs into the pool.
Wrestling
and splashing
and squirting abound!
Ciara is definitely a little cutie and gets lots of attention.
Lots of boy antics...I'm never sure what they're up to.
We bribe them to get group shots (which unfortunately all turned out blurry).
But then I get a shot that makes me smile every time I look at it.
Although the pool dominates our time, the kids also find other fun things to do. Noah can always find time to draw...
and Savannah immerses herself in some good books.
Picnics!
Acting goofy!
And dress up!
Imaginary games, like King Xander being attended by his servants.
Love the hair do!
A few tea parties for good measure.

Oh, how we love our summers in Cincinnati!

No comments:

Post a Comment