Monday, October 5, 2015

YW Camp 2015

Savannah was so, SO excited for Young Women camp this year. She absolutely loves camping, something she totally gets from David.
There she goes!
Although she loves camp she did not enjoy the early morning departure from the church. Sami tried to wake her up a bit.
I truly struggle with the fact that the young women are not allowed to bring cameras to camp. I do understand the reasoning behind it but I still hate that one of the best weeks of Savannah's year goes undocumented. Thank goodness my good friend Melissa, who was at camp this summer, knows how I feel and tried to take some pictures for me.
The big arrival!
Savannah with Sister Hardy and Sydney Wine.
Some of our cute 2nd years: Emma, Kelci, and Savannah.
Some fun activities throughout the week.
Not sure about the hats but the girls from our ward are obviously having a fabulous time!
My plans to head up to camp on Wednesday for Savannah's hike and an evening with the bishop were thwarted as the plague that had kept me down the week before struck again. David ended up going solo and was kind enough to grab a few pictures for me.
The group getting ready to go.
Kelci and Savannah.
Way to make it to the top!
What a great view!
Later that day our girls participated in a skit...
and listened to some counsel from the bishop.
One of the best things about camping is the campfire, right?

Another great year at camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment