Saturday, December 7, 2019

Concert Time

I arrived for the boys' spring concert to find Xander sitting on the stage at the same time as Noah! Apparently Ms. Bell had asked a few 8th graders to help out with the 6th graders' performance. I don't know if this will ever happen again so it's a fun picture to have - both my boys playing a musical instrument together.
Noah still not enjoying playing the French horn...I'm hoping to get him back on the trumpet for next year.
Noah and the rest of the band did a great job!
Then it was Xander's turn with the rest of the 8th graders. Nice to see that he had earned his first seat back!
And that's a wrap for my Xander! He has decided not to continue on with band in high school but hopefully he'll get out his sax from time to time because he is quite talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment