Wednesday, January 8, 2020

That's A Wrap!

My first year of teaching seminary has come to an end! What an amazing year filled with joy, laughter, tears, comfort, peace, strength, inspiration, revelation, and so many, many more blessings! I never thought I'd be able to wake up each morning at 4:30 but, with help from the Lord, it was never an overwhelming difficulty. I absolutely loved these early mornings with my students and can't wait to start it all up again in the fall. As per tradition, the Bishopric made the kids breakfast on the last day. I was extremely bummed because once again tradition overruled my desires of a last day filled with pictures and awards and sharing final memories and thoughts. Oh, well, I know what to expect and plan for next year.
Some final pictures of our class. We only lose Felix so I'll get to keep the rest of them for at least one more year. Elinor joined us for breakfast which was fun.
A few days later we had seminary graduation. I will definitely miss Felix next year! He's heading to Africa at the end of the summer to serve a mission.
The rest of my wonderful class!
And of course some pictures with my favorite student. Can't help that I'm a bit biased!

No comments:

Post a Comment