Friday, June 5, 2020

Savannah's Final Game

Playoffs Round Two - Edgewood vs C. Milton
From the title one can surmise that the outcome was not what we had hoped for. However, what a great season for our Edgewood Rams and what a great soccer career for my girl. Some final pictures of Savannah's soccer life!
Always fighting hard for that ball!
One of my favorite pictures of her on the field!
I love how the woman who took these photos put her name on it.
We ended up losing 2-0 and on my recording of her final moments on the field you can hear my sniffing as I cried through it. It's so hard to say goodbye to something that has been such a huge part of our lives these past 12 or 13 years. I have loved every minute of it!
One last picture of the team!
And a picture with a former Celtic teammate, Emma. (They were smiling through the tears.)

No comments:

Post a Comment