Monday, June 1, 2020

Seminary Octoberfun!

The fun never stops, even at 6:00 in the morning. We had several birthdays to celebrate in October...
including my own! My sweet friend Melissa decorated the room for my special day. I was so touched walking in the room and realizing it was all for me.
Spirit weeks for Edgewood...
and Patterson Mill. I love how into it the kids get!
We're always eating lots and lots of food!
Oh, and we do actually study the gospel! Whittling down verses to some of our favorites;
learning how to apply gospel principles as we dwell in enemy territory;
Doctrinal Mastery speed dating;
drawing lots of pictures;
taking a rest from all the fun we're having;
playing lots of games;
and Seminary Scramble for the win! It's one of their favorite activities, plus we got a special note from Bishop Pierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment