Wednesday, October 12, 2022

May Highlights

Visits with Mom and Dad...
and Bryan!
Getting back outside, cutting the lawn...and getting stuck in the mud! Somehow Xander and I figured out how to get out of that situation. Good thing he's strong!
May is always a great month to be outside!
Fun game night with my Young Women class.
Sweet Mother's Day wishes from my Savannah...
and dinner with the family at Mom and Dad's.
Love these beautiful women!
Work life with some really fabulous coworkers!
Lunch date with my Xander who will always go to Skyline with me...
and family dinners!
Time with Cleo...
and Coco.
Xander got his license!!!
Ash and Ciara's dance recital.
Celebrating beautiful Ashlyn's 14th birthday...
and celebrating the opening of the Clark's pool!
Time with my boys.
And more work...it's so joyous, can't you tell?
Thank goodness we have plenty of antics to keep us laughing!
A Saturday morning hike with the Young Women.
Enjoying a delicious dinner from The Precinct with my parents. We brought it to them since my dad is too weak to go out.
After 17 years 2021 is the year of the cicada invasion! They are everywhere and SO SO loud!!
Savannah has to stay in Utah for the summer to gain residency and we miss her tremendously so getting pictures like this help. It's a huge sacrifice on her part so I'm glad she can do fun things like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment