Sunday, November 20, 2022

The County Fair

We decided to check out the Warren County Fair! Our biggest mistake was planning on eating dinner there. Every food place had a line a mile long and the prices were outrageous! Plus no one could decide what they wanted. Noah and I finally settled on sharing a funnel cake - yum...
while David and Xander got nachos.
Time to check out all the animals. We loved all the cute little goats...
and the horses.
But when we entered the poultry house, I thought I was going to pass out from the horrific smell!
We quickly hurried to where the cute bunnies were. One of them fell immediately in love with Xander, coming right up to him and wiggling her little nose in his face. It was adorable!
We skipped the pig auction but I couldn't resist getting a picture of this cute little piggy bum!
We spent some time watching kids show off their alpacas, having them go through an obstacle course. At times we looked at each other in disbelief, that we were actually sitting there cheering on alpacas.
Last stop was the cows!
Xander and I loved this little calf.
Someone couldn't resist his neighbor's water, ha ha!
Not sure why pee was coming out of his middle...
I had to run out of the cow area because things were getting a little muddy and dirty and I definitely heard some cowboys laughing at me but oh, well. We had a great time and hopefully we can convince the boys to go again next year! It was a different experience for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment