Wednesday, February 14, 2024

January Fun

We actually did have other things going on in January besides wrestling, ha ha. I always love getting new pictures of my favorite missionary!
I love my sub life, especially when I have my favorites in class!
Our class activity at the start of the year is always our Boujee Getting to Know You night.
Although Scarlett moved up to the next class, I just adore this girl and had so much fun going to one of her basketball games. She's definitely a baller!
Every afternoon I go upstairs to take a power nap and Cleo joins me. In this cold weather it's so nice to have her warm body to cuddle up next to.
We got our first snow day! And it was a Friday so we got a 3 day weekend which was even better.
Noah's amazing artwork from his sculpture class.
And book club! This month we read and discussed Persuasion, a Jane Austen book I had never read. We all really enjoyed it. We also briefly discussed our December book, A Christmas Carol, because we weren't able to get together in busy December.

No comments:

Post a Comment