Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mother's Day

What a wonderful day Mother's Day is! David and the kids always treat me so well! For starters, Noah and his classmates got to attend a special preschool class at night with their dads to prepare gifts and goodies for the moms. Then, the Friday before Mother's Day, all the moms got to attend a special Mother's Day Tea. Noah dressed up in a jacket and tie and I got to dress up for something other than church and we had a great time together.
My beautiful place setting prepared by Noah.
After some songs and poems performed by the kids, I got to try and figure out which profile hanging on the wall was Noah's. After David did this with Xander a few years ago I thought he would have been a bit more successful with outlining Noah's profile; apparently Noah was a bit more wiggly than Xander had been, thus a profile of my child that looks as if he has a snippet of a nose and no lips.
Our Sunday mornings are always a bit hurried due to early church so David and the kids always deliver my breakfast in bed on Saturday. Sunday I was treated to fun songs, cards, and hugs. I truly love being a mom to my three wonderful children!

No comments:

Post a Comment