Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Noah's Olympics

Okay, so it wasn't really Noah's Olympics, more like his whole preschool class, and all the kids had a blast! The kids were divided into teams and participated in different relays. I loved watching the kids race against the parents in the different events because everyone had the competitive juices flowing! It was also really sweet to hear the kids chant every one's name as they were finishing up the races. A picture of Noah's team.
The "writing your name" relay.
It's hard to see because Noah was squeezing his legs so tight but there's a ball in between those little muscle legs of his.
Look at that concentration!
Cheering on his classmates!
All the kids loved this one though I'm bummed that I didn't catch a shot of Noah going over backward with his legs up over his head. Pretty funny! Good thing he can laugh at himself.
After the Olympic events the kids got to play on those big blowup, bouncy things. Unfortunately for me I challenged Noah to a race through it and as we were coming down the slide, in my great effort to beat him, I dove down it head first and ended up with huge, painful burns on both knees and an elbow. Maybe I shouldn't try to beat my kids when its just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment