Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye

David and I have always had an extremely hard time making close friends so when we actually find another couple that likes to hang out with us we consider it a great blessing. Unfortunately, sometimes, those close friends decide to up and leave us and move across the country to a place where we won't get to seem them very often. I was able to put aside my devastated feelings, however, and throw a going away party for Lenae, just a little something at my house where all the ladies could munch on yummy treats and chat and say our goodbyes.
And of course Maria decided to put on a little musical show for us with her plastic guitar. The fun never stops around here!
I've never been really good at sharing, though, so we had to have the Crowe family over the night before they left so we could have our OWN last goodbye with our special BFFs.
Enjoying some ice cream and reminiscing about special moments, like under a tree in a rain storm.
It's not goodbye, just see ya later, right?
Noah has always had a special relationship with Josh so losing both him and Abby was really tough on the little guy. Noah calls him Uncle Josh.
Final hugs.
It's been a month now since they moved and it still makes me so sad looking at these pictures. I truly miss my sweet friends and can't wait until we see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment