Thursday, May 29, 2014

Easter Bunny Day 2014

Dyeing Easter eggs is always fun but it's much more fun doing it with Grandpa!
Showing off our traditional dragon eggs.
Fun gifts from the Easter Bunny - Chima Legos for the boys and another Monster High doll for Savannah.
Let's get this egg hunt started! The excitement is all over their faces.
And it quickly dissolved. Could Savannah look any more thrilled?
The boys maintained it throughout the hunt!
Sorting through all the goodies.
And they even got some money! Not too shabby!

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment and I don't know what happened to it! I finally caught up on your blog! I love the post about Noah. I can totally relate to parenting that type of kid...like Maria :) He's such a fun kid! Thanks for sharing your visit to Fort McHenry. I am adding that to our summer bucket list. Looks like a nice place to visit. Savannah's face on this Easter Egg Hunt hunt is so much like Abi's on our Easter morning! Too funny. They are growing up quickly! I loved all the sports posts too. You're such a fun family!

    ReplyDelete