Monday, May 5, 2014

Jewelry Bar!

Although I was still feeling pretty crummy the Friday after St. Patrick's Day, I just did not have the heart to cancel Savannah's fun Origami Owl Jewelry Bar Party that we had planned. She was having five of her friends, plus their mothers, over for a night of charm building, eating yummy treats, and chatting. I still don't know how I got through the night but it was well worth it because Savannah had a ton of fun with her friends.
Putting their charm bracelets together!
My cute girl had a hard time choosing which ones she wanted because there are so many fun ones to choose from.
We even played a few games, including this charm transfer game. It was tricky!
The party was a total success and Savannah and I earned a bunch of free items. Here's my locket and charms I ordered for the spring. I absolutely love it!

And now Savannah is begging to have another Origami Owl jewelry bar!  I think we'll give it a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment