Wednesday, October 22, 2014

75th Anniversary

In honor of the 75th anniversary of this classic movie, TCM presented a 2 day event - in select theaters nation-wide a showing of Gone With the Wind. I was so eager to go since I'd only seen it once on the big screen, way back in college, but unfortunately the two days selected were a Sunday and my son's birthday. But after a little conversation with Xander, he agreed to celebrate his birthday a night earlier so I could attend this special showing of one of my all-time favorites. What a sweet boy! So, on Wednesday, October 1st, me and three great friends headed down to the closest theater showing GWTW, about 40 minutes away. What a fun evening!!
My fellow GWTW nerds: Kim, Becca, me and El.

It was a late night but well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment