Monday, October 6, 2014

A Little Art Class

Savannah and I have such a great time in Young Women together! I love spending time with her and the other Beehives, especially on the nights where it's just us. For our September Beehive Class Activity we had Savannah's homeschooling art teacher, Ms. Sally, introduce the girls to the basics of drawing. She is such a talented artist and I loved perusing through several of her sketch books. Amazing!
She had a basic drawing of a hand for each of the girls to sketch. Some of the girls' sketches really impressed me! We have some talented Beehives, including Savannah!
We all had fun sketching, laughing, and enjoying the time spent with each other. All the girls insisted that Ms. Sally come back for another lesson!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love seeing this post!! Yay Savannah! I wish I could draw! hahaha

    ReplyDelete