Saturday, March 28, 2015

ABBY Time!

It took a couple months but Noah finally earned that award he had been working for since the start of the school year - the ABBY behavior award. David and I headed to the school in January to cheer on our No!
I love his teacher's face in this picture!
A congratulatory handshake from the principal.
I tried to get him to at least try to look presentable for today's award ceremony but he opted to wear his Steve Smith, falling apart, old team, Carolina Panthers jersey. He presents such a stark contrast to the cute little girl from his class who knew how to dress for the occasion. Oh, well, we can't have everything - if he can't dress at least he knows how to behave.
Noah and his teacher, Ms. Koehler; he adores her!
I always have a little worry in the back of my mind about how Noah, my ever-so-exuberant child, is behaving at school. Awards like this help ease those concerns. We are definitely proud of our Noah!
His picture in the school's front hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment