Monday, April 6, 2015

Valentine's Dance

As bishop, David is all about ward activities so the first one was quickly planned - an adult Valentine's Day Dance! Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate and it got rescheduled to the Friday after Valentine's Day. No problem, we still had a great time celebrating all things red, white, and pink a little after the fact.  Our fun night included yummy treats, a DJ, great music, and lots and lots of dancing. There was even a cute selfie photo booth which all the couples thoroughly enjoyed posing in front of, even me and the notoriously anti-photos David.
Gotta love the props!
Since Savannah was there to help out in child care, my boys naturally had to come as well. Towards the end of the evening I had my boys take a few selfies with me. They are too cute!
During clean up they scored a few of the balloons.
However, Bill Wardle talked Noah into trying to get his to go through the basketball hoop. Close but no cigar!

We had such a fun time at the dance and I'm looking forward to many more fun ward activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment