Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Mothers Day 2015

My favorite things about Mothers Day:
- Breakfast in bed on Saturday morning. (It's all about making it a Mothers Weekend, not just a day!)
- my 2 boys singing in sacrament meeting. Actually, just Noah singing...Xander just mouths the words and looks like he is being sentenced to a death by slow torture while he stands up there
 - handmade cards and pictures
 - questionnaires filled out by my kids stating my age is 52, my favorite color is pink, and my favorite food is macaroni and cheese. Nice!
 - David making dinner: delicious teriyaki chicken, rice, and veggies. (Where's my mac and cheese?)
 - lots of hugs and snuggles from my cute kids
- spending the day with my family (honestly, Xander's face is just priceless in this picture!)

1 comment:

  1. Xander is totally a mouther. He thought he was pulling a fast one on me but I always knew! I figured mouthing was better than glaring at me in silence.

    ReplyDelete