Thursday, June 25, 2015

Spring School Events

Springtime always ushers in fun school events - concerts and Honor Roll recognition. I was highly impressed with how far along Xander has come with his saxophone; the band sounded really good! Receiving some last minute instruction from his music teacher, Mr. Bruns.
Xander and one of his sax buddies, Ashur.
With three kids involved in different activities, David and I find ourselves dividing and conquering far too often these days. For Xander's concert I had my little sidekick Noah with me.
Savannah's concert I ended up doing on my own which actually turned out to be quite an enjoyable experience. It's always a step up attending the middle school concert and I thoroughly enjoyed the pieces they played.
Unfortunately Savannah was a bit hidden from me so I really had to work to get a few decent shots of her.
Next up were the Honor Roll assemblies and wouldn't ya know it? Savannah and Xander had theirs at the exact same time though unfortunately not at the same place. Divide and conquer, people! David went to Savannah's since he missed her last one.

A handshake from the principal...
grumpy face to Dad for taking her picture...
and then all smiles with friends.
We are so proud of her for keeping her grades up once again!
I was over at the elementary school to see my Xander receive his certificate.
Way to go, X man!
Love that cheesy grin of his.
Xander and his teacher, Ms. Valentin. She had her baby the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment