Tuesday, January 24, 2017

EFY - Buena Vista (In Savannah's Words)

The group of girls I was with. We all just clicked and became really close, especially Carolyn, Corrinne, Alyssa, and I.
Game Night (Wednesday) - all companies made a slogan and a company flag. There were a ton of fun activities that we participated in. I loved our great, crazy counselors, Grace and Johnny.
That night all of us (the girls) ate pizza, told stories, danced to High School Musical, and had fun!
Thursday was our super spiritual day and it was great! Testimony meeting was amazing and everyone from our company shared their testimony.
Hangin' out on our last day together.
Lots of laughs!
Friday night we had our last dance.

Later that night, during the last prayer with our company, all us girls just huddled together and cried. I love the relationships I was able to make with them and with my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment