Saturday, August 12, 2017

Keepin' Active With Spring Sports

Spring sports begin! As usual, the weather is not the best for watching from the sidelines but oh, how I love watching my kids play! Noah decided to give LAX another try.
He's such a cute little player!
He spent an hour every Tuesday evening for 3 months during the winter at a LAX clinic and I think it definitely helped him though he's still a little tentative when it comes to the physical aspect of the game.
My LAX player ready to take on the Aberdeen team!
All I can say about this game was IT WAS FREEZING!!!
Noah did a great job getting out there and fighting for the ball!
For Xander, spring means baseball. He was on the Phillies this year and had an extremely enthusiastic coach. Xander's team was one of the only teams his age that participated in Opening Day. I had to laugh at the "banner" Coach Mike made for the boys!
They got to march in the parade, ha ha! Thank goodness his friend Ethan, who he played with last year, is on his team again.
We grabbed a few pictures before the rain started coming down.
Spring takes Savannah back outside for soccer, thank goodness! I don't mind indoor soccer but outdoor is so much more fun!
Tournament time! This is the one that brought us home from our Spring Break trip early.
A special treat of mozzarella sticks for playing so well. Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful spring activity: sports! I hope that the next time I visit I can watch them play (it's always fun!!).

    ReplyDelete