Monday, May 20, 2019

Our January Activities

A night at Red Robin where Noah loves to see how many root beer floats he can chug down without getting sick.
Going through the temple with this lady for her first time.
It was a special day indeed!
Trying out our new game for Family Home Evening. All I can say about it is 1)it's hilarious 2)it really hurts your mouth and 3)I'm so glad no one thought to take a picture of me!
Xander was selected to play in the All County band! He wasn't too thrilled about doing it, especially since it meant he missed 3 basketball games due to practices and then the performance, but I'm so proud of him and was so impressed with how they sounded.
Baking up in the balcony section; it was so dang hot!!
Thank goodness Savannah is basically done with her orthodontist work but I had to grab a picture of two of my kids in the chairs.
We finally got a little snow!
It was enough for Noah and his buds to spend an afternoon sledding.
Noah was so excited to see the moon eclipse; unfortunately he didn't quite make it up that late. I took a few pictures because I found it pretty cool as well. I only stayed out long enough to grab a few pictures because it was absolutely FREEZING!!
The boys went on an icicle camp out. Brrrr!!!
To combat the boredom of a day off of school to pretty much non-existent ice/snow, the boys and I headed to the movies to see The Boy Who Would be King. Not my favorite but it got us out of the house.
And Cleo is growing up!
My new normal while I make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment