Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Quality Time Together

Fun times together! With kids...
and without! Valentine's Day dinner...
flowers...
and a few nights later, a date to see The King and I at the Hippodrome Theater. I was absolutely amazed when David told me right before it started that he had no idea what it was about.
With David out of the town all the time, I'm even getting some quality time with Cleo, whether I want it or not! She joins me in the kitchen each night while I make dinner as well as when I'm loading the dishwasher...
she invades my personal space on the couch...
and we take lovely walks together each day where I get to have deep thoughts about many different things like my seminary lessons, concerns about my kids, and why so many dang people throw their gum on the ground and why my dog insists on picking it up and chewing it? So gross! Oh, and she loves sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment