Sunday, February 9, 2020

Happy Birthday to my Girl

My girl just keeps growing up! Time to celebrate 17 years!!
I don't think she'd agree but one of the best things about her birthday was I actually was the sub in one of her classes. I got to take some pictures of her with her friends and video their beautiful Happy Birthday serenade to her, ha ha!
Social media at its sweetest!
We headed to the Outback for her birthday dinner...
and she was even asked to show her ID when she ordered a pina colada. I told her it's super important to say you want a VIRGIN pina colada when ordering that drink. Things to learn before heading off to college!
Then it was back home to open presents.
Xander had bought her a pearl necklace while in China. Awwww!
A favorite movie...
and then it was all about the clothes and shoes.

Can't believe we have just one more year with this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment