Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Kickin' Off Summer!

We had a few summer days to fill before heading out to Cincinnati so one of those days we headed up to Rock State Park for some water fun!
Noah always dives right in...
but Xander takes his time.
These two characters! I love when they get along.
While they were swimming, I read and then practiced some photography. This area is absolutely beautiful!
A few more shennanigans...
and then jumping off the rock...
and then it was time to skedaddle because some dark clouds were headed our way. Just as we started to drive off, the heavens opened. What a downpour! I had to take pictures as we sat in line at Chick-fil-A for some ice cream. It was really coming down!
The night before we left for Cincinnati, David got to marry the son of one of my best friends. Of course I wouldn't miss that special event!
Reception fun with the mother of the groom, my dear friend Melissa.
My hot date!
The food was delicious and I'm pretty sure our table ate all the saratoga chips!
Of course there are boomerangs but with the blog we'll just have to settle for pictures.
We are so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment