Friday, July 22, 2022

Early October

First up in October - Xander's birthday!!
This cute kid of mine and some of the things he wanted for his 16th birthday! Books...
games...
new shoes...
and money! Just kidding, the cash wasn't his though I'm sure he'd like it to be!
And then it was my turn! I got this great gift from my bestie, Melissa...
and this beautiful bracelet from Savannah.
I got one of my favorites for lunch...
and what could be better than flowers and David cleaning the kitchen for me?!?!?
One of the joys of living by family now is that we were all able to get together to celebrate the October birthdays!
The October Birthday Club!
Ciara commandeered our gift to Kellan and did a pretty good impersonation.
Gotta love when those birthday gifts just keep coming, even a week later!
Huge laughs when Heidi brought out the gag gift Ryan had gotten her for her birthday this year.
Uncle Bryan always gives such thoughtful, personal gifts.
I love this picture of Xander with Mom and Dad.
Some other little things in October - I got this sweet picture of my girl from my friend Catherine Washburn. She and her husband Brian were down in Cedar City and decided to stop by to see Savannah and take her a candy treat. I love good people and the kind things we can do for each other. This absolutely made my day!
More time with sweet little Coco.
Flexing some muscles!
And more football!!! This time we played at Elder, a top school in the Cincinnati area. Although we lost, I was proud of the way our guys played and we definitely put up a good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment