Thursday, July 14, 2022

Move In Day!

Our big move in day finally arrived! David had stayed behind in Maryland to finalize the sale of our townhouse and to pack up all the furniture. He and Cleo had arrived on Friday late in the day so he was unable to go to the football game with me that night. Although Xander is on JV, they had him and a few other players dress for the Varsity game so Heidi, who is always up for some football, made the long drive with me up to Springfield. Due to Covid, parents were required to drive their player to each away game and boy, once Xander left the car, Heidi and I were in desperate need of some good scents. Football gear can put off some strong smells!
I couldn't get over how big Xander looked out there! At first I thought another player was #57 but no, Xander has just grown so much. Although he didn't get a chance to play and we got our booties kicked, it was still fun to be there.
Saturday, September 26th, we finally got to move in to our new home! But first, there was a JV football game to attend. I actually take mostly videos during the game rather than pictures so I need to remember to do a better job of grabbing more game photos for the blog. Go Panthers!
My #57!!
Xander had a big 'ole cheering section; even Mom and Dad made it up for the game!
We didn't have much of a problem beating these guys and Xander did a great job!
Next we were off to Kellan's soccer game!
Apparently I only took video at his game as well other than this one picture - Ryan is the coach and Noah was his assistant for the day.
These are special times when we are all together cheering each other on!
And finally, back to the house to unload the truck and move in. I was so excited!!!
Heidi brought Coco over to meet up with Cleo.

No comments:

Post a Comment