Thursday, February 16, 2023

Fun February

Although we are not Bengals fans, it was fun to see all the excitement surrounding their trip to the Super Bowl! I joined the fans at work sporting some Bengals gear the Friday before the big game but of course had to borrow the shirt, ha ha!
While visiting the high school David and I came across this artwork of Noah's displayed in one of the windows.
My YW class had a really fun combined activity with the deacons one Wednesday - Minute to Win It Games about the Old Testatment!
The winners were all smiles!
Showing off our sparkly masks at work. I can't believe we still have to wear these things.
Lookin' sharp for his Military Ball.
We were hit with an ice storm though apparently I still have to go to work.
Our February overnighter to the Indianapolis temple.
We have been staying at this really beautiful hotel. I love the decor...
and even the underground parking lot looks cool.
It was such a frigid day and on the drive home I was obsessed with the gorgeous sky and the sparkling ice on all the trees.
Ended February with a lunch date with my cute Xander. We had taken the boys to The Olive Garden for dinner a few months back and Xander LOVED it so we decided to do the lunch menu for our Saturday date. But apparently they don't do the lunch menu on Saturdays so it was a little pricier than I had planned. Eek! Oh, well, gotta spoil my Xander every once in awhile.
We then hit Barnes and Noble to get him a new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment