Monday, February 13, 2023

January 2022

January can be such a tough month - dreary, cold weather, no fun holidays to look forward to - so we tried to keep ourselves busy and happy. We spent some time with Uncle Bryan before he headed back to Florida;
we always have fun when we hang with the Clarks, even if McKenna does get mad at her mom and scribbles her out of the picture, ha ha;
good times with my goofy coworkers;
and "boujee night" with my young women to kick off the new year and get to know the new girls a little better.
Cheers!
An overnight Indianapolis temple trip, including a tasty breakfast before an early morning session.
Still dark out as we were leaving our hotel.
Beautiful day to serve in the temple!
Fun times at Grandma's!
Beautiful flowers just because.
Honoring the bet I made with Dr. Gunasekera. If my team lost, I'd have to wear Ohio St. gear to work and vice versa. Well, since the Utes couldn't pull out the win I was stuck repping the Buckeyes.
Watching Ciara and Ashlyn perform in their dance showcase before they start competition. They are such beautiful dancers!
It's obvious why I played soccer, ha ha!
A huge bird gathering one afternoon.
What we thought was a mat burn...
then maybe just a scab...that kept mulitplying?!?!?
Our introduction to ringworm, something quite common in the wrestling world. Ugh! Poor Noah couldn't wrestle for several weeks until it cleared up. He was devastated!
Lunch date with my hottie,
Noah joins the world of protesting...
messing around at work (pretty common occurrence)...
snow,
and a fun lunch date with my No.
Xander continues with PT and is doing really well, David continues to look for a job, and every day I think of my dad and how much I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment