Sunday, September 24, 2023

Mother's Day 2023

Mother's Day is always special when I have all three kids with me! I love how our ward has the all the women meet together second hour to talk and eat dessert. It's such a great tradition!
Me and my cute girl...
and my beautiful sister.
The RS wanted us to fill out a questionaire so they can learn more about it but Heidi and I had our girls fill it out to see what kind of answers they'd put. Seems Savannah knows me pretty well. And apparently I really really like to read.
Couldn't round up Noah for the picture but at least I got one with two of them.
Games in the afternoon...
and then dinner at the Clarks. Unfortunately Mom couldn't come up. On her recent trip to Scotland with Kelly and Tricia she developed horrific blisters on both her feet and has been unable to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment