Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Noah Turns 16!

My baby is 16!! So hard to believe! Football and wrestling keep him busy because studying for school certainly does not! He enjoys yelling at his friends as they play video games ("Shut up! No, you idiot!) His artistic talent continues to amaze me though I'm so sad that he doesn't like me taking pictures of his drawings. He is extremely witty and has been known to say some inappropriate things. He loves camping, collecting knives, and listening to Rock n' Roll. He is looking forward to getting his drivers license so he can run out and grab food whenever he wants. He has such a tender heart and whenever I ask him to do something, he says "I got you." As I always say, he's the sparkle of our family and he definitely keeps life entertaining. 
What has become a birthday tradition for him - staying home from school though he did go to lift. Absolutely can NOT miss that, ha ha!
Birthday dinner choice - steak and mashed potatoes.
Ready to open gifts!
He's very much into working out and trying to bulk up so several of his gifts reflected that interest.
Gifts from Uncle Bryan...
and Xander. Although he's working hard on his body, Noah still loves a trip or two to McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment