Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Senior Photo Shoot

Saturday morning Xander and I headed over to the high school so I could grab some pictures of him in his cap and gown. He wasn't happy about it but he was willing to do it to please me. Thank goodness for his friend Ethan who met us over there with his family so that Xander had someone to share his torture with.  And wow, I was so happy with how the pictures turned out!
This was a tough one to get because Xander couldn't jump really high due to his knee injury.
This one was a struggle as well. The wind was a blowin' so those caps were going every which way!
My handsome guy!
Had to get one with the panther.
And of course on the field. Lots of time spent here!
One of my favorites!
I can't believe my Xander is graduating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment